White Membrane Roofing in Trenton
If you are a Trenton homeowner looking for a strong, durable but environmentally friendly roofing material option then there aren’t many more superior options than a white membrane roofing option from Memis Roofing LLC. Using the collective experience of our skilled and dedicated roofing specialists means that we can offer a white membrane roofing system like few others. So, if you want the very best for your Trenton home then you need to contact us right away. We promise, you won’t regret it.
Pros and Cons of Rubber Roofing
At Memis Roofing LLC, one of the most surprising things that we have learned from our years of catering to the roofing needs of homeowners in Trenton is that rubber roofing has, for too long, been over-looked as a roofing type that many of our customers would ever consider investing in. Thankfully, in recent years, this trend has changed and now rubber roofs are becoming more common and we are extremely pleased to see that. However, at Memis Roofing LLC, we always strive to make sure that our residential clients are as informed as possible before deciding on a roof that works for them. This means highlighting the advantages as well as disadvantages of this type of roofing. Some of the many benefits of rubber roofing, or EPDM roofing as it is commonly referred to, include:
- Price: If you are looking for one of the biggest advantages of rubber roofing it is price. The simple fact of the matter is that this type of roofing still compares favorably for cost in comparison to other roofing types and should be considered carefully when you and your family are deciding on a roofing material for your Trenton home.
- Weight: On top of being a relatively cost-effective roofing material, rubber roofing is also extremely lightweight and the installation is fast, easy and has reduced labor and installation costs. White rubber roofing also has the benefit is that it can be glued into place. This means removing the need of heat for installation.
- Durability: Rubber roofing is long-lasting and durable. At Memis Roofing LLC, all our roofs are laid in a single piece and means that there are very few seams for the layout of the roof. Few seams mean there are very few places for water to rest, this reduces the risk of water damage to your home substantially.
- Appearance: If there is one major disadvantage to rubber roofing, it is that its white and monochrome appearance can sometimes appear a little dull, boring and less elegant than other roofing materials like slate.
- Inferior Installation: The unfortunate fact of the matter is that there are lot of sub-par white roofing installation providers out there. If your white membrane roofing material isn’t installed correctly is then it can have serious consequences for your home in the future.
White Membrane Roofing Specialists Near Me
If you are looking for the number one white membrane roofing provider in Trenton, you need to call Memis Roofing LLC today.